RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR DEBATE
- The debate will be conducted in Hindi & English separately.
- Each participant will be given 5+1 minutes to speak. There will be a question-answer round after the participant has finished his/her speech.
- The questioning will be restricted to one minute and the response should be completed in the next two minutes.
- Participants with written speeches will not be eligible for prizes. However, a slip of paper, bearing only the key points, shall be permitted.
- There will be a winner’s shield in each category. Individual prizes of Rs.3000/- & Rs.2000/- will also be awarded to the winner & runner-up respectively in each category. Participation certificates shall be awarded to all the participants.
- Pantnagar University team will contest for individual prizes only.
- The Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants.
- Decision of the judges shall be final & binding.