GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION
- The debate will be conducted in Hindi & English separately.
- Each participating university is entitled to send two teams of two participants each (Hindi & English), one speaking ‘for’& one ‘against’ the topic.
- With the motive of constantly promoting & encouraging new talents to such platforms, all the previous participants who have secured first position in this contest are not allowed to participate.
- Boarding & lodging arrangements of the participants and staff escorts will be provided free of cost only for the duration of the event (i.e. January 14 and 15, 2018).
- TA/DA of the participants and the escort are to be borne by their respective institution.
- Female participants may be accompanied by a teacher in-charge. The in-charge will be accorded with the usual hospitalities.
- A letter of confirmation of participation from the concerned authority of the participating university is mandatory.
- Last date for registering for the Debate is December 10, 2017.
Note: For registration, please click here